A Personal Note Regarding Operation Integrity 2014
Greetings Operation Integrity (OI) Participants and supporters!
No doubt you are well into 2014 as am I. I reduced my work schedule throughout January to catch my breath a bit, but now it is full steam ahead. I want to give you a heads-up where we are today, and the challenges we face.
Operation Integrity finished 2013 in fine form regarding our ministry work, but we did fall short of our year-end fundraising goal. Nevertheless, this shortfall has not reduced our commitment or activities for 2014.
- OI continues mentoring private recovery meetings across the U.S. and beyond
- My books, Our Journey Home and When Lost Men Come Home, not for men only are making a difference in the lives of addicted men and women, and their families.
- OI continues providing affordable recovery programs through our 45-Day Intensive & 90-Day Transformation programs; collaborating with counselors, therapists, churches, and treatment centers.
- I am booked to speak locally and across the U.S.
- Speaking at Lifelines of The crossing Church in Costa Mesa CA
- Presenting and on Panel at Coast Hills Church March 5th, 2014
- Keynote speaker at City of Hope Recovery Conference in Fort Worth Texas, June 5th-7th.
- Speaking and lecturing at Hope and Anchor Church in Springfield MO in September – date TBA.
- Operation Integrity will be hosting The Katharos Integrity Alliance Conference in Orange County CA, April 3-5, 2014
- Operation Integrity was in World Magazine, and I was interviewed for PureSex Radio and Recovery Talk Live TV.
- I am currently working supporting Pastors in Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas and Florida
- Operation Integrity Weekly reaches more than 3700 people each week
Real People Results
Our local fellowships have grown dramatically the past few weeks, including a small flood of young 20-something men seeking help for pornography addiction. In each case, these men are too ashamed to share their struggle with their family (they come from prominent families in their churches). The Operation Integrity program and the men in our local fellowships are more than adequate to give these men the help and support they need to begin recovering and to build a long-term and sustainable life of recovery; including bringing their families into the recovery experience – which is an essential part of long-term recovery.
Challenges for OI
First and foremost, Operation Integrity needs your prayers. And please pray for me personally. Those of you who know me know how tireless I work, but sometimes I overdo it leading me into depression and discouragement. Thank you in advance for personally praying for me!!
Also, Operation Integrity critically needs to refund our scholarships. The young men we are working with are students with little or no income. And, sadly, at least at this time, their families are not helping fund the cost of the program OI is providing for them. The fund which we draw on in these situations has been depleted; we need approximately $12,000.00 to refund our scholarships.
How You Can Be A Part
I ask that you financially support our efforts, most specifically OI scholarships. (Your donation to Operation Integrity is tax deductible.) I thank you personally in advance for your contributions, and most of all I thank you for your ongoing support through prayer.
There are two convenient ways you can financially support Operation Integrity.
1. Visit us at www.operationintegrity.org to make a donation.
2. Mail your check to Operation Integrity,
24040 Camino del Avion #A115
Monarch Beach CA 92629
Thank you again for your prayers and for the ongoing support you provide.
Yours in Christ and recovery,
Follow Operation Integrity on Facebook, & Twitter @opintegrity