Operation Integrity 2012 Year End Update
With joy and thanksgiving, I give you the Operation Integrity year-end update. 2012 brought significant growth to our work helping people recover from addiction, leading to radical life transformation — all made possible by your prayers and financial support.
· Operation Integrity fellowships are helping men, women and families, escape destructive behaviors and isolation moving toward honest and transparent relationships — Coast Hills Church, Lifelines at The Crossing Church, Capistrano Beach Church and Center City Church host OI groups
· We are mentoring private recovery meetings across the country, our literature bringing understanding where there had been confusion and anger
· We are providing affordable recovery programs through our 45 Day Intensive & 90 Day Transformation programs; and collaborating with counselors, therapists, churches, and substance abuse treatment centers
· I have been speaking locally and around the U.S. — leading Operation Integrity gatherings and conferences in Charleston West Virginia and Springfield Missouri, with more scheduled for this year and 2013
· Operation Integrity was in Leadership Magazine, Envision Magazine, Christianity Today, Covenant Eyes, Power for Living, and the Healing for The Soul Herald
· We are helping Pastors and Clergy in Ohio, West Virginia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, California, Michigan, Texas and Canada
· Operation Integrity became a founding member in Katharos, sharing resources and experience with similar ministries
· Operation Integrity Weeklygoes out to more than 3500 people each week
Real Life Results
This afternoon I meet with a 30-something year-old husband and father. He is a wonderful young man but struggled with addiction to pornography since adolescence — keeping his struggle secret — he was hijacked alone inside out and out. Operation Integrity was the turning point, giving him the help he needed, bringing him education, community, counseling and mentoring, and family support. Today he is porn free, his relationship with his wife is healing, and he is living in Christ empowered freedom, and seeing this freedom spread throughout his life. He is just one example of how Operation Integrity is changing lives.
Leaning into the work God is laying out for Operation Integrity, I ask that you financially support Operation Integrity. (Your financial support to Operation Integrity is tax deductible.) I thank you personally for your financial contributions, but most of all I thank you for your ongoing support through prayer.
There are two convenient ways you can financially support Operation Integrity.
1. Visit us at www.operationintegrity.orgto make a donation.
2. Mail your check to Operation Integrity, 24040 Camino del Avion #A115, Monarch Beach CA
Yours in Christ and recovery,
David ZailerExecutive Director
Operation Integrity - Helping people recover from addiction, leading to radical life transformation.
Follow Operation Integrity on Facebook, & Twitter @opintegrity