This is what is happening with Operation Integrity, both in our local Southern California efforts, and our national outreach efforts.
Operation Integrity Update - October 2011
· To date, our Southern California recovery and support fellowships have helped over 1000 men, including more than a dozen Pastors and Clergy, lay church leaders, and local political leaders find the help they need to recover from addiction.
· Our educational and family support network is helping heal marriages and families by bringing understanding and empathy where previously there had been confusion and resentment.
· We are providing affordable recovery programs through our 45 Day Intensive & 90 Day Transformation programs, and we are providing scholarships for those who cannot afford the cost of their recovery programs and counseling at Operation Integrity.
· We are developing a program to help local firefighters who struggle with porn addiction.
· We are partnering with local counselors, therapists, counseling centers and churches, bringing them the special capabilities that Operation Integrity offers.
Our National Efforts Include
· Operation Integrity was highlighted in Leadership Magazine and Envision Magazine for our work helping pastors.
· We have been highlighted in a documentary on sex addiction nationwide on Canada’s Vision TV
· We are currently mentoring and coaching recovery and support groups in 7 cities in the US.
· We are helping Pastors and Clergy in Ohio, West Virginia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, California, Texas and Canada and we are enlarging the reach and success of our Recovery Program for Pastors.
· Operation Integrity Daily is delivering inspirational devotionals to more than 3400 people.
· Our book, Our Journey Home is speaking hope into many lives and When Lost Men Come Home continues to help many escape the darkness of sexual addiction.
· We are donating 1500 copies of Our Journey Home and 300 copies of When Lost Men Come Home to Christian recovery programs and ministries in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Brazil and Mexico.
As you can see, God is leading an ambitious expansion of the Operation Integrity ministry. And, as I lean into the tasks God is laying out for us, I ask that you prayerfully and generously donate $50.00 to support the work God has laid out for us to do. There are immediate needs to fund scholarships for recovery programs and for printing costs. And we offer you two convenient ways you can partner with us.
1. Visit us at http://www.operationintegrity.org/ to make a donation on the OI Homepage.
2. Mail your check to Operation Integrity, 24040 Camino del Avion #A115, Monarch Beach CA 92629.
All contributions made to Operation Integrity are tax deductible.
Thank you for contributing to the work God is doing through Operation Integrity. And, I want to personally thank you for your ongoing support through prayer.
Yours in Christ and recovery,
Operation Integrity - Helping people recover from addiction, leading to radical life transformation.