We wish you the very best heading into Christmas and the New Year. I personally have much to thank God for, specifically for the opportunity to help people recover from addiction and watching God transform them and their families.
As 2010 comes to a close, I would like to share with you the amazing things God has done through Operation Integrity this year, in addition to what we are planning for 2011. Here is a short list of some of our work in 2010.
· Continuation of all existing OI fellowships with 30 - 50 weekly participants
· Trained two facilitators for a new fellowship at the Lifelines program at The Crossing Church in Costa Mesa California, a ministry which reaches approximately 400 people on a weekly basis.
· Completed new Operation Integrity devotional book
· Operation Integrity Daily circulated to more than 8000 people weekly via email, blog posts and social media like Facebook and Twitter.
· Launched the Operation Integrity Addiction Recovery Counseling Program
· Partnering with Testimony Life Resources in San Juan Capistrano
· I, and participants from Operation Integrity were featured for an upcoming documentary on Vision TV/Canada. (Airing in March 2011 and to be seen by millions of people.)
· Public speaking to thousands of people, providing awareness and education about addiction
· Added new members to the Operation Integrity Board of Directors
· Launched new recovery and support program for pastors who struggle with addiction
· Contributed to article in Leadership magazine about Pastors with addictions
· Provided consultation services to churches and other Christian organizations and ministries
· Initiated a new fundraising strategy
We are expanding our focus in 2011 to provide awareness, education and recovery support for all kinds of addictions. We will continue offer our sexual addiction recovery program, but will add new 12 Step meetings and create more literature to meet the demands of this expansion. While continuing our current level of activity, we will add the following:
· Implement our fund raising strategy to meet increased need
· Continue current OI fellowships
· Start new OI fellowships wherever possible and appropriate
· Provide coaching services and literature support for other ministries
· Continue speaking and education services
· Add panel group services
· Expand Counseling program
· Expand Pastor and Clergy support effort
· Develop new expanded website
· Re-write When Lost Men Come Home
· Continue Operation Integrity Blog
· Publish OI’s completed devotional book (Title under review)
· Develop 12 Step Workbook for personal and group interaction
Operation Integrity’s vision and program are dynamic and effective, as proven through the lives that are being changed. And the need is great, which is why we encourage you to partner with us. As I am sure you noticed, fundraising at the top of the list of things to do. This is because our future success relies on people like you who have a heart to help people recover from their addictions, and experience Christ empowered changes for their lives and their families.
Operation Integrity’s growth affirms the value of our work, and is a positive indication of God’s leading. Would you prayerfully partner with us in following God’s leading by making a generous year-end donation to Operation Integrity and consider becoming a monthly partner with us in 2011?
Operation Integrity is a 501C(3) organization, which means your donation is tax deductible. If you would like to make an online donation, please respond to this email and we will email you a convenient link to donate through PayPal.
Donations by check can be mailed to:
24040 Camino Del Avion #A115
Monarch Beach CA 92629
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I thank you in advance for your contribution. And most of all, thank you for your support through prayer.
Yours in Christ and recovery,